Instagram ;D

Ads

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Innisfree Long Wear BB Cushion & Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Waterproof Eyeliner

Hey guys! It's been long since I've last updated this space (: Finally done with 1st semester and pretty looking forward to the next! Can't wait to finish my studies!!!

Innisfree Long Wear BB Cushion



BB Cushion has been a trend recently and I'm so loving it as well! It's very convenient to use and it saves alot of time for me in the morning. I used to dislike BB cream 'cuz I broke out terribly after using Face Shop's, but Innisfree's is really great!

I tried Laneige's Pore Control BB Cushion before I bought this, but it broke me out the next day. Here's my view on Innisfree Long-Wear BB Cushion:
  • Feels like second skin
  • Doesn't break me out
  • Medium coverage
  • Even out redness for my acne marks
  • Starts to have shine on me after lunch break (where I get to walk under the sun)
  • Lasting power is very good
  • Doesn't look cakey at the end of the day
  • Pleasant smell (kinda like Innisfree signature smell)
Do I recommend it: Definitely yes!
Will I repurchase: Yes!!
Selling price: $34 on original package and $20 for refill package at all Innisfree Retail stall.


Marc Jacobs Magic Marc'er Precision Pen Waterproof Eyeliner



I guess everybody has heard many good ravings about this eyeliner right? I did so much of researching before I settle on this eyeliner! I have a pot of Maybelline's gel liner, but I wanted something easier to apply before heading to work, so bought this instead. It lives up to my expectation!

The tip is very fine and it inks intensely! The kind of matte black that I adore (: Although it weighs on the pricey side ($39) for me, but it works pretty well. 


See the winged at the tip of my eyeliner? That' how precise it can be!


Maybelline's gel dissolves around lunch time but Marc Jacobs' lasts for the whole day!
It dissolves a little but if I powder it with eyeshadow, it can stay put for as long as it can.
Love it very much!
It's really worth investing in.

Do let me know if you want me to do a video review on these products okay!
Will be happy to know that there's readers out there who supported my blog (:

Enjoy your weekends babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment