Instagram ;D

Ads

Saturday, November 9, 2013

[Self Review] Sexylook Strawberry Black Head Pore Cleanser Set

Hello everybody!

I hope you all enjoyed Halloween this year! There's so many events/activities like Spooktacular & USS Halloween Spooky night! It must have been fun being scared by the monsters and ghosts along the street! Haha! I'm not a big fan of horror and spooks so prefers to stay home and watched Taiwan drama - In Time With You. There's my favourite Lin Yi Chen acting as Cheng You Qing in the drama and I simply love her! A perfect match for the ladies in 21st Century!

Today, I will be reviewing the Sexylook Strawberry Back Head Pore Cleanser Set (phew, quite a mouthful of words). Usually, I would prefer to use Biore Pore Strips as it is more convenient and hassle-free, but because I haven't got the time to stock up, so I opened up this package that has been lying on my desk for a few weeks.


Actually, this product has been on the market for quite sometime and you might have heard/read on some of the positive/negative reviews for this. It's famous in Taiwan and was featured on 女人我最大 and it was claimed as the big love for most of the Taiwan ladies!

The smell of the product is very sweet, exactly the same as Strawberry smell (like duh, it's featured as Strawberry Black Pore Cleanser), pink in color and have a thick texture.

Apparently, you have to follow the 3 steps when using this product - Soften, Masking and Tightening.


Personally, I do not find any use for using the Softening essence because after I used the mask, nothing came off. I don't believe that I have zero blackheads and the peeling off part stings my skin. However, I was totally sold after using the Pore Tightening Essence. It was great at minimizing pores and making the nose area feeling clean and pore-less. It would be great if it was sold separately! (:

I bought it on Sunnanz and it costs around $25? Can't really remember on the exact price, but it is definitely way cheaper if you buy it at our local drugstore.

Verdict:
It's less painful compare to Biore Strips when peeling off from your skin and the strawberry smell lingers after masking. However, it doesn't pose as an effective Black Head Pore Cleanser to me because it doesn't remove my blackheads. I will definitely continue to use the Pore Tightening Essence as it really close up my pores! Well, I guess I will fall back to Biore Charcoal Pore Strips very soon then!

Have a great weekend! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment