Instagram ;D

Ads

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Post Recital Party at Butterfactory

Before I could even have dinner with my bitches, this friend of mine suddenly said that his ceremony happened on that evening! *fist* Pushed back dinner time & managed to attend it! (:
I've also have to thank DG for sending me and the rest down to PS so that I could make it in time for the dinner!


Bitches were at Just Acia and my meal came first even though I arrived late! Ooops! Nevertheless, we had lots of fun & laughter over the table that night! & here comes Miss Sexy and her bf who were stucked at the LAN shop after going round in circles!


They are my sweetest addiction & forged friendships that will not be forgotten (:
Love you all! <3

Bidded farewell to Hakim & Syah for the night and the rest of us headed over to Butter at One Fullerton. Don't judge me pls cuz this is actually my first time to a club. *I'm a good girl alright* :D

But before that, we reached too early and hopped over to Starbucks for a drink first! Sheren was going to buy us shots for the night and she kept making sure that she will take care of me throughout!

hi Sheren!

hi Janet!

PEEK A BOO!

It's about time & we went into the clubbing area. Looked for Tina first cuz she wanted to take grp pictures! Loved how united our grp have become (:  D4L - Dancers for Life!



Sheren & I got bored after awhile and she suggested to hop over to Mink at Pan Pacific to club. She mentioned that it's more classy there & it will be alot more fun! She hadn't send me the picture that we took with a female model there! What I can tell you is that those models are HAWT and GORGEOUS!! Totally not regretting it! But..... I was drunk. Yes, drunk, but not to the extent of puking. Still having that self-control in me, but I still wanted to drink. That night was really crazy, I had like Vodka, Tequila Shots, Margaritas, Champagne & some other that I don't know of! It was really fun.... until it's getting late & I've got to head home. :(

It was a really hyped up and unforgettable experience clubbing with Sheren that night, but I still like it when it was only a drinking place instead of a clubbing place. It's so awkward for me to dance in a club bcuz I dunno how to. *DON'T JUDGE*

No comments:

Post a Comment