Instagram ;D

Ads

Monday, September 21, 2015

R Recital Vol.4 - 18th Sep 2015


My blog's been collecting dust already! Haha!
Anyway, I've accomplished one of my goals this year - to participate in Recital. (:

It has only been 3 days and I'm missing them already. The process of it may be exhausting but I do cherish every single of their commitments. 

I love my malays and pretty chair girls. Appreciate them for their time to hear me out when I needed to rant & comfort. They are my safety nets for me to fall back on and I really wish they could somehow popped out in my office right now. Hahah. Especially Admyra, who helped me in alot of ways, I do depend on this little girl to brighten up the rehearsal sessions. (:

Do hope that friendship forged will never be forgotten.
#postrecitalblues



No comments:

Post a Comment