Here's a brief background on what LUSH is about and what does Cupcake do:
Cupcake Face Mask
1st time use - 10 mins
- face is clean and smooth
- pimples become red but back to normal after awhile
- face is matte but no tight feeling
- have little bit of exfoliating purpose
- smells nice
2nd time use - 5 mins
- big pimples have pus coming out after using (at first dont have pus, but after use, all the pus came out)
- clean and smooth feeling (can't help touching my face)
- no tight feeling
- can feel that it absorb oil from skin cuz pus appear
- not much difference on blackhead
3rd time use - 5 mins
- pus immediately formed for pimples on both cheeks.
- didn't mask on whole face, only target pimples areas.
Final verdict: This mask helps in controlling shine ,absorbing extra oil that surfaces on your skin and I don't see any oiliness on my T-zone after 3-4 hours with makeup! Good for that! However, it does not help in lessen or prevent pimples on my skin. My pimples are still red and the pus keep popping out! *Panic mode*
This product costs way more expensive than other masks and it can only last for up to a month. What I feel is that, since it does not do any justice to my skin, so I won't really recommend it to my friends at all. :(
Going to go back to sheet masking tonight!