Instagram ;D

Ads

Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Climb

It's been such a long time since I get in to this space and pin down my thoughts. Well, I've been getting a little emotional these day, mainly because the recital's over, test and projects' been weighing me down and of course, I'm pretty much single now.

Yes, you heard me - I'm single. No worries about it because I'm still living strong. (:

I realized that I've been missing out pretty much on how wonderful and peaceful life can be. I've started to learn to appreciate friends who are there to hear me out and fork out most of their time to hear me rant (I'm so guilty about it :x). Thank you for standing by me when I got lost along the way and you guys picked me up and encourages me. No words can express how grateful I am to meet you all :')

I knew some of my friends who broke up recently and are struggling with their life right now. To you out there, be strong and learn to let it go. I know it's not easy but it's gonna be alright very soon (: Learn to appreciate friends who were there for you when you're at your darkest moment, they're truly the ones that will be with you for years.

Don't forget to smile because smile triggers happiness and it is contagious. 
It's a good virus, don't you think so?


Favourite song of the moment - The Climb by Miley Cyrus



"The struggles I'm facing

The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down
But no, I'm not breaking

I may not know it

But these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most, yeah
Just gotta keep going

And I, I got to be strong

Just keep pushing on
'Cause there's always gonna be another mountain

I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be a uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose

Ain't about how fast I get there

Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb, yeah!"



---
With love, Jojo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment